MOBILE SOUP KITCHEN
The Charity Soup Kitchen operates at the Social Centre. Hot lunches are served every Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm.
• Severely ill persons and persons with disabilities, including children
• Orphans and children deprived of parental care
• Children from low socioeconomic status households
• Adults with low socioeconomic status
• Persons without permanent residence
• People with alcohol and drug addiction
• Persons affected by violence
How can I get lunch at our charity soup kitchen?
Visit the Social Centre and sign up.
Hotlines: +38 098 665 73 88; +38 095 459 55 20