Our Social Center provides medical and social services for solitary individuals who are elderly, living with a disability, suffering from an incurable disease, a progressive disease or a serious injury who requires temporary or constant outside assistance.
- Severely ill people or people with disabilities
- Medical procedures: measuring blood pressure, pulse, temperature, wound cleaning, messages and body rubs, physical therapy.
- Household services: buying food, cooking meals, feeding, dishwashing, house cleaning, laundering, ironing.
- Hygienic procedures.
- Provision of food and hygiene packages, medicines.
- Legal services: registration for subsidies, documents, payment of utility bills.
- Consulting services for wards and their family members, relatives and guardians.
+380 (98) 665-73-88
+380 (95) 459-55-20