Social Centre of Caritas Donetsk in Dnipro provides free legal assistance.
• Severely ill persons and persons with disabilities, including children;
• Orphaned children and children deprived of parental care;
• Children from low socioeconomic households.
• Adults with low socioeconomic status.
• Persons without permanent residence;
• People with alcohol and drug addiction;
• Persons affected by violence.
Lawyer reception schedule: Monday - from 11:00 to 17:00, Tuesday and Wednesday - from 10:00 to 17:00.
Consultations are provided on family code, property rights, civil code, subsidies, renewal and re-registration of documents, registration and re-registration of targeted assistance for internally displaced persons and more.
Hotlines: +38 098 665 73 88; +38 095 459 55 20