Social workshops provide assistance for disadvantaged people.
- Severely-ill people and people with disabilities, including children
- Orphans and children deprived of parental care
- Children under the care of a person (family) with a minimum income
- People with a minimum income
- People with alcohol and drug addiction
Services and activities:
- Male Workshop for boys and men under the age of 14. You can improve knowledge and skills to work with materials such as: wood, metal, drywall, household power tool, plumbing and this classes improve communication skills and teamwork.
+380 (50) 147 -98-59
- Sewing workshop for women
You can attend sewing classes where you can create exclusive products, express your personality and show creativity.
+380 (97) 139-12-65
+380 (66) 614-60-28